Friday's run became Games Day, great for us. I got to play basketball again but knee very painful. I tink it will give way eventually.. Me too fat liao cannot run fast enuf... I gotta have more training before I can clear my IPPT and SOC. Hope to clear it soon.. I guess it will take quite a while.. Time to catch some slp..


Picture of my S3 Birthday Treat on 090606.
Top (Left to Right): Edison, Wilson, Ling Fong, Me, Boon Hui, Chang Cai, Jerry, Benedict & Kenny
Bottom (Left to Right): Joel, Jia Wei, Eugene, S3 (Kenny), Marcus, Kay Boon (Kenneth), Yong Lun and Terrence

Ben Ben, Ken and Yong Lun
Top (Left to Right): Edison, Wilson, Ling Fong, Me, Boon Hui, Chang Cai, Jerry, Benedict & Kenny
Bottom (Left to Right): Joel, Jia Wei, Eugene, S3 (Kenny), Marcus, Kay Boon (Kenneth), Yong Lun and Terrence

Ben Ben, Ken and Yong Lun
S3, Kenny, Cutting Birthday Cake

Ling Fong & Others
I miss these wonderful guys, if possible, I would like another gathering right away! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment