Saturday, June 14, 2008

I have been too careless lately, so much so that I didn't notice that the date for payment of school fees is long over.

Really, sometimes I dunno what I want actually, what I am thinking about, what I am doing...

Should I be doing better than what I am doing currently? I always feel lost at times, wonder if there's anyone kind enough to show me the way. Sometimes, freedom is like a double-edge sword. Sometimes, I just want someone to tell me what to do instead of me troubled over it.

Indeciveness is one of my greatest weaknesses and definitely I need to find a way to solve this problem. Gotta stay strong minded and not give in to stress. Victory only goes to those who are strong-willed and hardworking.

加油吧, Jason. And to my friends too, ganbatte~~!

2 comments:

Lavender said...

其实,有很多时候我们并不能EXPECT EVERYTHING GOING ON LIKE WHAT WE WANT,因为有太多事情是意象不到的。。。当你真的觉得自己找不到出路时,不妨试着冷静下来找个自己觉得就舒服的方式,好好的思考自己到底要的是什么,或许会有意想不到的结果也说不定哦!加油吧!

Jason 俊维 said...

Thanks lavender. 谢谢你的鼓励,朋友是无价的。我会试着努力找出属于自己该做的事。冷静思考过真的不一样。^^,