Saturday, July 19, 2008

Had a wonderful time yesterday, especially when I get to spend quality time with my friends.

Went to Bugis Seoul Garden for dinner yesterday with Bao Xian, Natalie, Selena, Yong Hock, Ivy, Chloe, Evan, Missy and Yong Wei. Luckily I skipped lunch, if not will be too full to move around. We had lots of nice food, plus some experimental food, made by Evan. ^^

Introducing the super prawn peeler, Missy~~! So good at prawn peeling that she was in-charge of peeling all the prawns for a table, and the table had most prawns too. It was very easy to find the hill of prawn shells after some time.

After dinner, Missy and me went to join Chen Wei, Lin Hui and Chong to KTV session. It was fun but I feel next time if there's more people, it would be merrier. We sang till 12.30am.

Then we got down to St James Powerstation to Power House to have our stress plucked out of our minds~~~! The entire day was good relaxation and really enjoyed myself, if only I can afford a good digital cam, I wanna take loads of nice shots and keep for memory.

Chen Wei never fails to bring us laughter during clubbing. ^^, Thanks, you're the man!

No comments: