AND THE WORST THING IS TO KNOW THAT WE DO ASK LIKE THIS ...
1. When someone sees you laying down, on your bed, with the lights off and they still ask.
Are you sleeping?
- No, I'm training how to die!
2. When we take an electronic appliance to maintenance and the technician asks:
- Is it defected?
- No, It's because it was tired to be at home, so I took it for a walk.
3. When it's raining and you threaten to face the rain and someone asks:
Are you going on this rain?
- No, I'm gonna wait for the next one
4. When you get up in the morning and an idiot asks:
Are you awake?
- No, I'm a sleep walker.
5. Someone calls your house and asks:
- Where are you?
- In the North Pole! the hurricane have just taken my house
6. You have just taken a shower and someone asks:
- Did you take a shower?
- No, I dove in the toilet!
7. You are in front of the elevator in the basement garage from your building when someone asks:
- Going up?
- No, I'm waiting for my apartment to come down.
8. The guy gets to his girlfriends house with a huge bouquet of flower and she says:
- Flowers?
- No! They are carrots
9. When you are in the bathroom, someone knocks on the door and asks:
Is anybody there?
-No, it's the shit talking.
10. When you go to the bank with a check to be cashed and the cashier asks:
In cash?
- No, give me it all in paper clips.
Friday, October 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment