Friday, February 01, 2008

Just watched Rambo 4 with Christoph and Johndaniel. Simple storyline, mass killing. Good enough to kill time but the story is not there. ^^

Lunar New Year's coming next week, need to quite a lot of cleaning. At first, I thought of taking a leave off tomorrow but I don't have a lot to clear. Just into the work for around 3 months. Time flies, Adeline and Shiqi graduating tmr. Tot of celebrating with Jasmine and them but can't find a good time for it, just see what happens.

It's good working for my engineer, got a lot to learn, do and catch up. Most of it are knowledge and information based, I'm still green and 3 mths here seems like I only got the fundamentals. For those indept stuff, gotta spend more time and effort into it.

Great time to collect ang bao lui, haha. Hope to get good money and buy some more clothes, nvr seem to be enuf. ^^

No comments: