理想情人 (The Perfect Lover)
Regarding this topic, it's really depending on the individual what are the attributes that is required when looking out for the perfect lover.
Of course I have some criteria too ^^:
1. Self respect - Knows how to look pretty and comfortable.
2. Looking good inside - A kind heart.
3. Looking good outside - Nice features (average looks will do fine ^^)
4. Respect elders - This is very important, a lot of people missed this part.
5. Smart - Knows when to be smart and when to act blur, haha..
6. Elegance - Knows what to do depending on situation.
7. Love - Love me as well as I love her. ^^
Some of the things are not mentioned because of my English standard, of course, what makes a woman good is not a manual of guidelines. The mystery of a woman makes her attractive and men kneel to her, haha..
Hope to meet a girl I like and that she will like me too.
Of course I have some criteria too ^^:
1. Self respect - Knows how to look pretty and comfortable.
2. Looking good inside - A kind heart.
3. Looking good outside - Nice features (average looks will do fine ^^)
4. Respect elders - This is very important, a lot of people missed this part.
5. Smart - Knows when to be smart and when to act blur, haha..
6. Elegance - Knows what to do depending on situation.
7. Love - Love me as well as I love her. ^^
Some of the things are not mentioned because of my English standard, of course, what makes a woman good is not a manual of guidelines. The mystery of a woman makes her attractive and men kneel to her, haha..
Hope to meet a girl I like and that she will like me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment