Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Belated 43rd Birthday, Singapore! Had a little nap after dinner earlier, now working on my Introductory Accounting test revision. Really don't know what the test will be covering on, the lecturer had us revise all 3 chapters of the book.

Perhaps I have very low determination, I just can't seem to be able to concentrate, kept thinking of other things. Gotta be more decisive anyway~~

For now, things are certainly getting better for me, work's coping well and I managed to learn quite a lot of new stuffs, that's certainly good news! Haha..

Still thinking of whether or not to get an iPhone, I've been thinking, if it's too hard or too costly to get, I might as well settle with my current iPod or perhaps get a new one with more memory.

These are all expenses plus "wants", certainly can do without, just that often I lose to the war of determination and succumb to them. =(

No comments: