It's so late but I can't seem to fall asleep, perhaps it's the heat that's affecting me. The weather's been hot lately, sweating a lot during the day makes me so uncomfortable.
Being greedy is a good thing I would say, of cos it really depends of what I want to have. I have got a very good bro, parents who support me and many nice friends to hang around with. Still, I feel at lost at times, perhaps my heart hasn't got a good warm place to settle down.
Haha, not a time to talk about things like this, gotta go to bed and catch some sleep soon, if not tomorrow's revision would be impossible. Heard from the lecturer that the test will cover chapter 1 - 4, really a lot of information to cover so can't really miss out anything.
I do hope I can do well, in many aspects and that I can receive the support I need. =P
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment