Today's a tiring but it was all worthwhile! Had to go back to the office in the morning to get some work done. After which, I have to rush down to school for classes, last 2nd class of OB, Organisational Behaviour.
After class, I went to meet Chen Wei, Lin Hui and Shou Shou at Bugis where we went to Sim Lim Square to look for digital camera. At first, my eyes took upon the Casio model, which I got to know later that isn't that good.
It was after a long while that we managed to find Olympus µ 1040 at $400+. After which, we went down to opposite Bugis Junction to have our dinner. By then, most of us were famished till to the long search at Sim Lim Square. We had QQ noodles, which I feel the noodles is quite nice. I feel the food is rather expensive. Nowadays food price is getting higher and higher. It makes us unable to save up if we spend a lot on food in malls and city areas.
Didi's gonna POP this coming Wednesday but I am unable to go, so Mummy and Aunt gotta take many nice photos for me instead. =)
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for joining as a co-author in my(our) blog. Now you can able to write posts about anything you like. But my kind request is , your first post should be about you. And also no porn posts. Once again thanks for joining. Check out the blog. Your link has been added to it...
Post a Comment