Tot I could have scored well for my commercial law since I really put in effort to study. My memory has always been bad and come to think about it, I think it's b'cos I identified the wrong type, should have been ITT.... Damn, should not have scored like this. Look like no effort liddat.
So sian these few days plus consecutive 3 nights of classes made me really shacked..
Luckily today nothing much to follow up and engineer is okay. Din manage to finish wat my manager wants. Dun care, go back on Monday den try to complete, or do some at home...
Sometimes really think of wat I really want in life... Think le oso sian, dun think oso sian... Very sian... Argh!!
Got friends very good liao, dun need to think much, later all white hair come out.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
人生难免会有大大小小的挫折,重要的是你有不放弃的决心,相信自己能够战胜一切吧!加油咯!
Post a Comment