If only life could be simpler,
and words can be easily put on the mouth,
then feelings can be shown so visibly.
Haha, I must be thinking too much lately... Time to continue mugging, since slacking the whole of today already.. Wanted to study earlier but can't seem to find the correct motivation.
I think I can use some advice given to me earlier, the fear of repeating will do some effect. This I really can't say for CL, since I really din put the right amount of effort for it. As for OB and IA, there's still time for it, so Jason gonna ganbatte~~!
It's late but I can make it! "Jiayou Jiayou Jason Jiayou" are the words that will stay in my mind to keep me strong! =)
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
相信自己一定可以的,加油哦!
Thanks ^^
good luck to u too~!cheerios ^_^
Post a Comment