Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today is my first IPPT as a NS men. Since I din train hard for it, I have doubts that I can pass the test today. Not to mention my right shoulder is still aching since dunno when. Anyway, die die gotta go for this test, if not will kena "orh gong".

First attempt at sit-up station, looks good. Nowadays IPPT is so high tech and the machine counts for you. So I finished 5 pts within the time, quite amazed as I have not been doing sit-ups for more than a year. Next to the chin-up bar, I felt that my right shoulder aches quite a lot while I was doing my chin-ups, so I stopped once I get the minimum pts. The rest of the static stations are to my expectations, so it's quite okay to me.

The final station is the 2.4 km run. This is almost a killer to everyone after ORD as we are working, some maybe studying as well (me ^^ haha). The first few laps are still okay, within timing. 4th lap onwards I was lagging behind time and I knew I have to catch up, if not RT will be my present. Last lap last straight I sprint with whatever I have left and collapsed at the resting area. Phew, 3 seconds more and I am a goner... Lucky me~~! =)

The good part is that there is incentive for people who just pass as well. Haha, earned a 100 bucks today. Next year aiming for more $$. Hahaha...

No comments: