Been relaxing for quite some time after exams, thinking that what I have done this sem... Really din work hard enuf, and so when I got my results, I am not surprised. It just shows that I really gotta buck up and put in more effort.
Luckily all things went smooth sailing for me this time. I wun be so lucky everytime, so gotta work hard starting next sem le, haha..
Went for dinner with Rayner, Shan, Han Rong, Jas and Eugene (Think it's Eugene, if not is it Edmund? lol... Must be start with 'E' de..) It's a pleasant night but feeling a bit weird... Maybe cos I made bro wait long? Or due to change in plan of meet out. I dun quite enjoy mind cafe and gotta work on sth the next day so I have to leave early. Kind of disappointed cos Rayner sick so we nvr go singing, was expecting to hear him sing k de.. =( Gotta be next time den, hope he gets better soon and plans singing session soon, haha...
Went to Chinatown to have dinner with John, Richard and Noel on Thursday. At first we wanted to have claypot rice but the stall was closed... So we went An Ji instead to have a lot of great food, just for 20+ dollars, we had great dinner plus a bit of singing session. The food is great but we only got to sing a few songs... =( Oh ya, Victor joined us for singing too. His Wang Jie song is so nice, sing in cantonese some more. Really had great fun this week.. =P
Some photos to show around =D





Saturday, December 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment