Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been a long while since I last wrote anything, was posting so many nice stuffs from youtube. Yah, it's due to study stress. More like stress I am giving to myself.

I'm saying that cos this sem I am so terrible, totally lost motivation to study hard. Most of the stuffs I studied I turned blank at the exams. How I am wondering to get myself thru... Hopefully I can get a pass bah, have to wait for the results.

Good thing is I am having such a long weekend break after exams, which is totally heaven to me XD Enjoying what I am doing for break, relaxing and watching nice stuffs and dramas I had to forgo during exams. Not bad catching up to them as I can watch all those in one go, sweet~~!

Didi's still at Thailand training and I just hope it will be safe and he will come back soon. It's a long wait even though he will be back in a week. Praying for his safety~~

Think after some thoughts, I do know what's my priority currently so I will be focusing to it and most probably it only. Clear my degree and strive a good career before anything. To me, Family is the most important and will always be the most important of my life. Thanks for everything I have in my life and I will cherish them, give them whatever I can, hopefully. Haha~~

All the best to all my friends studying hard and friends striving for their priority in their lives too~~~ All of you people are unique and special to my life. I have certainly gained a little something when you guys entered my life. Stay happy my friends!

1 more day to relax, hahaha~~

No comments: