There has been a couple of sleepless nights, not that I wanted to stay awake or what, it's just that thoughts came running in and the thinking process continued...
Many things would be possible with the "if only" element added in, yet to think of that is such a waste of time as time can't be brought back. So planning has to be done, for the benefit of better moving on.
Is education important?
A question to myself and answer to it is: It is important yet not everything will be able to be learned thru' the process. It may be important to what parents say, future prospects, etc. If it's not sth you like, you may not benefit from this learning. By knowing what you want is more important. This way, you will find reasons to seek the knowledge to obtain what you want, the right way of cos'.
Right now, I am just going thru' the process. Hope that I can pass thru' this period and then, to focus on what I want.
There are so many things out there that I want. For example, I want a house that has the facilities I desire. So many facilities; large living room, well-decorated rooms and relax corners, mini bar table, kitchen to dining room link (the serving area that I'm talking about). They are so good to have.
The question is:
How?
By working hard at work? Nah, wun be able to get it... Gotta learn ways and techniques to gain more resources so I can achieve these. By working on the "how" to plan my path is important. I would list my essential luxury items so I can work towards it~~ ^^ Yep, that will be a fine goal to achieve, so that everyone can enjoy the fruits of effort.
Eventually, this is everyone's goal:
To be able to be free - as in total freedom.
That will be so amazing if I achieve it. It's a goal~~ Takes ideas to form and efforts to realise.
Family - They meant so much so much to me that I couldn't put it off my mind for just a moment. The last 2 sems I din work hard but for time to come, I gotta put in more effort, at least I won't regret it when it's complete. Haiz... A sigh to express the feeling right now, countless thought process that will go thru' again, combination of factors that says it's not meaningless to think about them. Only thing to do is to find more motivation to move and seek more opportunities, and to be successful so that we can all savour the fruits of labour~~
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment