After work, went out with Alexander and Kenny to have a meal at Tiong Bahru. The food was okay okay~~ We chatted for a while before heading for Suntec to meet two other friends, Edison and Jerry. At first I asked a lot to come out but a lot last min pang seh us.. Piff!! LOL..
Man they were very late... Somemore they din drop at Suntec, then we gotta walk back to CityLink to meet them at the TCC.
Luckily I get to drink nice coffee there, really soothes my mind and body, ahaha..
We talk cock for some time till Peter came to find us, he din take his food coz he find food at TCC wun make it, so he just had a cold coffee, forgot wat the name was.. But I took one more drink, some fizzy drink apple-flavoured, taste quite nice and chilling~~
After entering work life, things seems to stop flowing. So, we must have more hangout more often so I can mix around with u guys ^^,
Going to a BBQ soon with colleagues soon, yea!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment