Today is just experimenting with the resins and meeting with engineer from head company and get to learn what they do in Holland. Then in the evening supposed to witness winding process but due to machine failure, I din get to see it. Not for tomorrow and the day after, cos' got some course going on.
I start to fear for what I have been doing is it related to other jobs out in the field? If I get unemployed, I dunno what will happen. Future so hard to tell, for now I wanna pray that my application for studies would be a success and to work hard on it and get stable in my work. If not, I dunno what to do also.
Getting into this company is rather lucky, since the last time when I get interviewed for work, the reason they reject me would be most likely because of my colour deficiency but the engineering manager did not do so, instead he took me in. I feel grateful and given such an opportunity to learn and gain a career foothold would be great.
For now, I am assistant to the process engineer, Sriram. He's a nice guy and says that I am a process engineer myself as well, I do not agree as I have too much that I still need a lot of guidance. So, actually it's too early to tell but I sometimes can't stop myself from feeling helpless at times. Indeed I will work hard for this career, and I do hope it's a two-way thing, that there is return for my effort (I put in some, I don't count myself very capable but I will continue to work hard).
I wish for a smooth sailing trip for my career.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment