It's been quite a while since I last went for swimming. Today the weather is good and the sun is just nice, just feel like having a dip inside the pool and relax. So I cycled on my "cui" bicycle (LOL) to the neighbourhood pool at around 10 plus for swimming. I swam for some time until it got too crowded and I din feel like continuing.
Just got out of the pool and went for shower before going to Anchorpoint to get some Baguettes from Four Leaves for curry tonight. Haven try Baguette from this bakery before, so tonight will have a good answer whether it's good or not.
Anchorpoint has changed a lot since the last time I have been there, it's got a very nicely renovated cafe (tcc), Times, banquet food court and many boutiques to choose from. The entire feeling that the renovation gives me a soothing thought that make me feel that I would go there again, maybe to pick up a book from Times or to enjoy a meal with my family at its Jack's Place, or even some coffee and dessert with a couple of friends.
Too bad I din take any photographs, or else you ppl out there can enjoy the same thought I felt earlier. ^^
Cheers and enjoy ur day~~!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment