After taking the curry noodles, I can't seem to fall asleep, maybe because I was too full. So I surfed the internet till around 5 but in between the time went to the toilet a few times due to stomachache. The reason I slept at 5 is also b'cos dad came out of his room and I had to lay on the bed if not he will make a lot of noise abt it, then everyone will wake up. Woke up at 6 again to the toilet and slept till abt 9 when mummy woke me up for breakfast.
After taking some milk and shower, we went to cousin Irene's baby, Cherie's full month celebration. The baby's function lasted till 1 pm and I accompanied my mummy and aunt for a while before looking for my buddy, Keong, at woodlands. Treated mummy and aunt to Swenson's, had coffee and banana split. Can see they were very happy. ^^
Spent time with them till 2.45 pm before gng to look for Keong, just nice he haven eat so I bought him something and chat with him while he plays FFF (Fly For Fun, MMORPG) till 5 pm, den went to IMM to see if I can find something special. Found a nice item and will work on it tonight, hope to finish by today. After having the filling curry chicken, I began working on it but was not able to finish it today. I will continue to work on it tmr. Nitez.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment