Thursday, December 06, 2007

After work yesterday, I went home to shower before heading down to City Hall to meet Adeline, Jasmine and Rayner for dinner. We went to Sakae Sushi to have dinner, was my first time there and I was like mountain tortoise, haha.

Had quite a lot of nice food, dunno the names as all in nihongou. Actually was amazed by some of the equipments in Sakae but din say out later they say me sua gu, haha. It's nice since I haven met Rayner since God knows when. Had a good chat with him, heard most of us in 21 who went Uni now are struggling with study and exam load. Work hard guys!

They wanted to watch movie but only got 2 movies and so they not interested (actually i wanna watch hero, but no luck cant get to watch it). So we went to KBox, haha Rayner so excited. After dat den I know why.

Sang till quite late and went back, reach home and shower already 3.30 am. Den went to bed haven sleep soundly mummy woke me up le.

Today hard to pass by cos keep getting sleepy, luckily my supervisor at pipe plant welcomes me there to learn programming from his foreman, Ang. Ang is oso quite a nice guy and he taught me a little abt programming to change length, cutting position, etc.

Today quite happy cos got praised for job well done too. I will continue to work hard so that I can be recognized, good for my future job too.

Really had a great time yesterday, apart from being sleepy. Hope to have more great times in the future. ^^

No comments: