Saturday, December 08, 2007

During lunchtime, I followed the workers' agent and the tooling contractor out for lunch at Bukit Panjang (I know it's not allowed but I don't care liao, since my manager nvr cares, I just do my best at work and be responsible to do a good job, tt's all.) We had sweet potato porridge, fish, omelette, fish cakes and fried vegetables. The meal was very filling and the dishes are nice, if possible maybe can bring her there for once. ^^ But the place is not very convenient unless you got a car to drive around.

In the evening I had a great time over dinner and singing @ the Karaoke Bar with Richard, Christoph & Johndaniel. We had dim sum, stingray, chilli sotong, bak kut teh and sugar cane drinks. Halfway at the Karaoke, Jackson came by to join us but he did not take beer as he have to send his worker to work night shift, he sang a few hokkien songs and we were amazed by his nice vocal. Richard has the best and powerful vocal among us all, I heard from him that last time he entered singing competition before and won prizes. He is more of an English song singing. The 4 of us drank 6 jugs of beer altogether, haha..

No comments: