Today went back to ngee ann poly to have a bball game with my poly gang (aaron, keong, daw, yide and john). Overslept in the morning therefore late for the game, paiseh cos I seldom late for meetings. Had a great game with them but found out that my stamina depleted quite a lot, gotta go running soon, if not IPPT confirm fail den will get scheduled to RT. I dun wan that to happen. =(
Had lunch at food market just below NP. It's been quite a while since we last ate there ^^. Went bowling at Chevron, my second time bowling and I am still as lousy, haha.. Kept washing the drain. After the game went to daw's place to play mj. I din play as I still new to the game, hope to learn how to play soon so can have more fun time with frens.
A Merry Christmas to all my frens in advance! ^^
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment