Down with cold and fever since yesterday, suffering in office yesterday with flu and was too tired from work even though I din do much work actually. Slept in the bus all the way till I reach Queenstown MRT stop. On the way home, I wanna go to the clinic yesterday already but it wasn't open. So have to go polyclinic today.
Went to the clinic at 0830 hrs, the waiting time is kind of long, only at 10 plus then can go. Took breakfast and medication and some rest, feeling better already. It's been a few years since I last go to the clinic, the clinic has been renovated and looks newer and tidier than its previous old look.
Nothing much to blog today, just rested in the day and so fast it's night again. 2 more days and I am off to 4th, 7th and 8th aunts' hse, feeling excited but haven change currency yet, will ask mum to help me with it since I nvr change currency before as often as her, she might be able to find good rates.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment