It's been quite some time since I blogged the previous time.
Yesterday went out with Weng Wei to search for a nice bike but went to a very expensive bike shop, ai yoo... $17,000 for a bike, will you buy if you go? ^^
But the frame is so light, and wheels are those racer kind, so cannot blame for the price, for it's a very exquisite model. So bought nth in the end, den we went to look for a place for pool. Went to Queenstown de but I think it has been closed down for quite some time. It was Weng Wei's fav pool hangout place during poly days since the price is good. Must be during his NS times he din go and made it shut down le. Haha...
In the end we went to Clementi K Box to sing a couple of hours, open Jay concert, haha.. Mostly Jay's songs, since most of the Jay's songs I pick de... I had a great time..
Thanks Weng Wei!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment