I dunno lar, just wanna update this blog once in a while, perhaps me too lazy liao...
Just changed from full time application to part time application for SIM studies, partly due to my 2 pals oso going to study part time too, dunno whether can go into same class or not. Maybe can get to know more frens if I am able to get in. Hopefully can know people from good company and intro me to their company scope so I can see whether the job scope is interesting or not.
Cannot buy my bike for now, school fees gonna cost me a bomb and it will all come from what I earn, not enuf for other commitments, sad to say that..
Process Engineering to me is somewhat challenging and hard if I wanna be a good one. Shows I am trying, not very hard I guess, haha.. Partly is cos there is too much for me to learn, as well as doing it. Perfection is not easy, that's the main reason.
Sriram, my lead engineer, is a good and patient supervisor, and hope that there is more that he will eventually impart to me, for he has much more knowledge and experience in this field than me. All the best if I can do well. Now that I have applied for studies, hope I can get in and be able to cope between work and studies.
Well, I will expect a lot more coming out of myself and if everything is smooth sailing, I would like to continue my career as an Engineer or in the engineering field. That's it for now, the planning is already in place, roads will be set, although rough, I will move on. ^^
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment