Peeps, it's Friday again~~!!
Already got plans to slot in my wkend, Saturday night to gather with buddies for dinner and anything they like. At first going to play badminton with a friend on Sat but she busy with her report writing so looking forward to have a game with her.
Nth much to add in the blog, just write sth to fill in the spaces, haha.
Later going to Weng Wei's place there to take a look at the bikes, hope to get what I like, most importantly is that they provide delivery cos I don't wanna ride a bike back from Woodlands!!!
Looking forward to go to 4th Aunt's house on Good Friday, already request for leave and my manager approve quite fast, abt a few mins after I applied. Haha.. Go there relax and enjoy nice food sia..
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment