First post in the new year ^^. First of all, a happy new year to everyone out there.
Today quite unlucky for us, our bus turning in the expressway had a punctured tire and we were held up, so we waited for another vehicle to pick us up. The person to pick us up was the transport company's boss. He looked very young, like oldest you can say is 30 but quite successful to own the company. ^^ Lucky for us, the vehicle he driving us to our company is Toyota Previa, very high-class car, the door is those auto-door that you just need to open and it opens the door itself, I guess it's kind of a dream car if you are there to take the ride. So comfy and high-tech. Haha, really wanna get a car of my own if I can afford one.
This car too expensive le, I saw over the net, it's about 130k with COE. OMG... It would be great if I can own something like this.
Having heard from the seniors that having a car is more of a liability rather than an asset, kinda scared if I wanna start driving one.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment