Haiz, why they dun wan me? Just b'cos I am color-deficient? That's not fair, I don't lose out in terms of working attitude, mentality and determination to learn. Feel pretty disgusted when they reject me. This is life, b'cos they can choose, they want better.
Swam 60 laps today, very tired now but it's a great accomplishment since I finish without breaks, 2nd time to hit 60 already. Actually wanted to try to reach 70 laps today but really super exhausted, cannot go on le. When out of pool, walk oso cannot walk in straight line. It's okay, I put in effort and I am happy. At least I still excel in something even though I experience more knee aches.
Yesterday had a chat with our new student intern, since I have disadvantage working in the engineering environment, he suggested it would be good to start studying other courses, so as to switch my line. Maybe I will go for management courses or admin studies. For now, I am just blur and pondering which way should I go. There are many criteria if I wanna go study. Gotta plan properly. Well, just hope everything works out.
Jia You ah wei! With determination, you can excel! 70 laps!!! Haha.. I still want the RAINBOW!
Good night...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment