These few days kind of busy, need to monitor the production due to high reject rate, and mini boss on course, so I need to host meeting in place of him with production side to discuss with them about failure analysis and how to improve the quality and performance of the production team. It's a good experience to ask the personnels from the different depts to meet up for discussion. There's still a lot of room for improvement, since I am not good at group discussion. But I think I will do a better job next time, since the people are willing to sit down with me to talk about how to minimize failure in products.
Hope they will recognize my effort put in, if any ^^
Trying to find time to one shot watch a lot of anime and read comics, haha..
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment