Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's been around 3 months since I first came into Ameron. Work's getting tougher, a lot of knowledge is required. Nowadays, I feel that I am more acknowledged, it's a good sign. I hope that in 3 more months time, my manager can acknowledge me and give me a permanent job status so I can start planning on studies. I don't wanna stuck at management trainee for too long.

Even so, I foresee my career path wouldn't be forever in the chemical, process and whatsoever field related to engineering. Just hope to choose a nice course and try to get a degree with my interest. By age of 26 - 29, should be able to set a point on where to root my footing.

For now, it will just be gaining experience, save the bonus that they would give and plan for studies. Other issues wouldn't be as impt bah, since I'm still an immature kid. Only time will tell the difference bah.

Recently, maybe b'cos I frequent to the pool, my knee hurts more. Do hope that it will heal soon, if not it will greatly affect my IPPT and I will have to go for the torturous RT. I still like swimming anyway and will go at least once or twice a week so I can have a good sweat out. Removing the tummy fats will be the priority, haha.. All the best to me, staying fit and healthy is beneficial. ^^

No comments: