Monday, November 26, 2007

Before I go to bed, let me fill you in about what I have done today. Although yesterday I had a chill out with Adeline, Brandon, Jasmine and Shiqi at Changi Village's Terminal, and I slept at around 4, I woke up today before 9 am and went down to get breakfast for didi, cos he wanted duck noodles and it would be sold out around 10.30 am so I have to go down early.

While queuing for the duck noodles, I met my previous S2, CPT Eugene Lim (He was the nice officer who recommended me for "Best Soldier of the Month" award in camp for my effort put in at work.), at the market. I heard from him that he just moved to Redhill (GREAT!!). He will be having a open house and looks like I am "cordially" invited, haha.. Self-proclaimed cordially invited.

Side-track a bit ah, he was very nice to me when I was back at 21SA, Kranji Camp. He's a very knowledgeable officer and I respected him quite a lot. Even though he went to S2 branch, I still believe that he is one of us in S3 branch as my idea is, Once from S3 Branch, Forever in S3 Branch. Same goes for Weixiong, my friend; bunkmate and jogging buddy in camp. Weixiong was in S3 branch for only a day and he was butter-traded for Sgt Edison due to his proficient knowledge in Accounts. Sgt Edison became our range specialist and Weixiong was our S4 "Runner", who assists S4 in the overall accounts and purchasing of a lot of items requested by the unit, mostly us (LOL). How I miss them, hope to see them soon for a gathering in Dec, as the guys in 21SA now (my understudies and officers friends) will be more available then.

After breakfast, I surfed net for a while, studied the information I found over the net for my work before doing house chores since mummy went for work today (Damn the bad chef, who keep pressing my mum to work on Sundays, grrr. The chef dunno got what grudge with so many ppl that she keep shouting orders at ppl to make them work so hard. As for her, after cooking the dishes, she can "da yao da bai" and order ppl around. Feel sorry for mummy having to work in this kind of environment.)

I started by washing all the fans, followed by vacuum and mop floor, and ironing my clothes, since I know how to do, might as well do it, so mummy will be less taxing. Then went to NTUC to get vegetables for salad for dinner. I always use the Coleslaw sauce for the salad as it's not as fattening as Thousand Island and have a nice light taste.

The ingredients for the salad:

1 x Whole Lettuce (Sliced)
1 x Cucumber (Diced)
3 x Tomatoes (Diced)
1/2 x Carrot (Finely Sliced)
3 x Eggs (Hard Boiled Eggs, Sliced with the Egg Slicing Tool)
5 x Potatoes (Diced, you may steam it to cook as it's faster this way. Boiling will be slow.)
1 x Coleslaw Sauce
2 x Chicken Thigh Meat (Boiled and Diced)

Servings: A lot of ppl (But today only the 4 of us eat the whole salad, LOL)

You may put whichever you like more, I suppose it will not change the taste much.

I like to put potatoes as I love them a lot, haha. Baked ones or Boiled ones alike. ^^

That's all for my blog tonight, nite.

No comments: