Today went back to office to complete what I have left on Friday and finished them before 9 am. So I went online to search for information that will aid my work. Din have much time to do other stuff since my mini boss want me out in the plant to assist him for measurements on the equipments. That alone took a couple of my work time.
After lunch, my mini boss gave me another assignment to do, to calculate a lot of BOM timings. I think got 100+ for epoxy resin alone, wasn't able to finish even when knock off. Made quite a lot of mistake here and there, think I tomorrow have to recheck everything. Sorry boss you may have to wait quite a while before I finish.
When we took bus back, I had a nice chat with Christoph and when we alight, we went for dinner together. We had fried kang kong and sweet & sour pork with rice. The food's okay but it's the people you are eating with makes the food taste even better, like the very first time I had Yoshinoya. The taste was just like yesterday's (But the dipping sauce for the chicken was weird, din like it.). After which, accompanied Christ to buy some items (postage bag, went to the bank to ask about account opening, etc) before going back home.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment