Come to think about it, I have not really accomplished anything, apart from getting myself some accessories and essentials from my salary.
I used to think, in my secondary school days, that one day, when I grow up, I can do whatever I want, buy whatever I desire but all these come down with the need of money if you think about them carefully. Nowadays, I would think at least twice before I buy anything expensive for myself. One of the reasons would be my lack of interest in studies in the past, resulting to having a diploma as my qualifications.
As for the future, nobody knows. Eventually, I have to plan carefully for my savings and studies, and even for my family. For now, I will stick to work experience and get some savings before I want to branch off to other stuffs.
Went for swimming again, I like to swim a lot so today swam a little bit more, 50 laps. I hope I can beat this record soon. For now, I think I will swim about 2 - 3 times a week so if you think you want to join me or beat my record, do not hesitate, ^^ msg me today for an appointment. Haha..
In the past, I couldn’t even look after myself. Time passed and I feel that I have grown up day by day and I understood some things, and to be more sensible. Now, I feel I want to care for a special someone, and in return that she will be happy. Just let me know when you need a listening ear. I will do my best to help. ^^
I like being near you, and when you need help, I want to be there too. This is how I feel now, I am a conservative guy and this is wat I can say without having empty promises.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment