Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Due to yesterday long swim, I couldn't get up on time and left the house a bit late. Luckily just when I reach the bus pickup point, the bus just arrived. I din miss the bus afterall. ^^

My mini boss, Sriram, taught me how to compute the required materials for the specific product using a computation spreadsheet and the Bill of Materials (BOM) while referencing at the product drawings. After learning, I began doing the BOMs as my big boss say I should do them so as to get some experience. In the future, I will be handling all the BOMs as well as my process part perhaps in around 3 - 4 weeks time. I think Sriram will teach me more about programming in these few days. The work here is rather okay and Sriram is quite easy going and willing to teach me. I hope I can stay here for perhaps 2 or 3 years and start studying for degree after I become permanent.

First thing in mind is the financial ability, second is studies, then comes in career. Hopefully everything comes in smoothly. ^^

I think I have a bit more click with the production guys and they are willing to tell me about the process part and the implementations done, good and bad, so that in the future I may be able to implement the process programs or the equipments. Today, he hinted more about quitting. I think his other side confirm already and he submitted his resignation. He's okay, apart of keeping to hint us about him not going to work soon. Too obvious already, I wonder why some of them still don't get his point or they just know and play along or they just hack care? Haha.. I think too much, getting too serious is my weakness. Shan reminded about that, that why should I care about that? I just do my job right and that's it. Hmmm, wonder are there any programs on Friday. Sigh..

No comments: