Friday, November 23, 2007

In the morning, first thing I stepped in office immediately went to settle all the errors on the BOMs and sent to costing side to do their entries and calculations. At least try not to drag them down, if not dunno what my manager will say to me.

Then did some process observation and self-reading before getting work from mini boss, so much work to do until I went out for a while to get some fresh air and tea. After work, at first my intention was to go swimming but I remember I forgot my goggles and also mummy not cooking, so stopped at Plaza to pack dinner back.

I had black pepper whopper for dinner while bro had fried chicken from KFC. The burger was nice but I think it's those limited time promotion thing. Just now had a call from ming guang, he's doing well at HSBC as a banking loan agent. From what he said, the sales department he had worked in Ameron had tonnes of work to do and need to do lots of overtime that he couldn't take the stress that he quit. Now, Missy's taken over his post. I think she also quite stress, seldom see her after 5pm to take any bus, should be working overtime. ^^ Hope tmr will be a better day, hope can finish my work faster too. Haha, nitez!

No comments: