Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today office stuff very boring, so I will just cut short. After work, I took a different bus to Marsiling MRT to Keong's hse at Admiralty. Reached at abt 6 plus but we agreed to meet at abt 7.30 pm so I just chit chat with keong before going to meet the others at causeway point. Keong's sis forgot her keys so we suppose to wait for her. Den 7 plus we went to the MRT to pass her the key and went to look for Aaron, who was already at comics connection.

Den we went to look for the "glow in the dark" sprinkle dust for keong and a shirt for aaron. Then, we went to basement 1 to buy the 881 dvd and met yi de. We just walked around till champs arrive. At first we wanted to eat at sakae sushi but there are a lot of ppl plus champs already had sushi for lunch so we went to pizza hut but too crowded. So I suggest crystal jade cos not much ppl there, haha.

We ordered a 6-person set meal for 5 of us, includes water chestnut with rib soup, bbq meat, steamed fish, sweet & sour pork, , "gong bao" chicken, "mai pian" prawn and lotus seed in red bean paste dessert. The dinner was great and we chatted a long while over dinner and after dinner while enjoying chinese tea and dessert. Yide going to join champs in Exxon Mobil next week (congrats), keong working in PSA as trainee supervisor and Aaron's a regular specialist in the army. All earning more than me sia, haha. They talked abt savings plan, how they select savings and investments plans, etc. As I listen to them, I am thinking that I do need to save up more since if I do want to go further studies, I need the financial ability since I do not want to rely on my family and burden them. Guess I will have to spend less every month and save at least 500 dollars per mth, if not really hard to have the amt to study. I think I will start my savings plan next month. So, bye bye to extravagant spending!! On the way home, I thought abt how I am going to save up and still be able to give mummy allowance but I will have much less to use, just hope it can work right.

Still haven buy a shoe for casual wear, haiz. Good night! ^^

No comments: