In the morning, I had to do my calculations computations and view it with reference product drawings. Then, the BOM need to send to costing side and also send for approval. Today also attended the safety induction course.
Afternoon, joined my mini boss to oversee the process. Quite tiring as I was looking at the winding process and the machine like hinting me to fall asleep. Then suddenly close my eyes for a moment and also trip and fall. Tonight sleep early so tomorrow will be a better day.
Tomorrow need to amend the BOM since on the bus the costing side say should not be done that way, I din mean to do wrongly, just that my mini boss din say it's supposed to be that way. I'm not blaming him but if he want to teach me, at least it's better if I can learn to do it right the first time. Good experience gained, I don't wish to commit them again. Sleep loh..
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment