Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today went to Vivocity with mummy to get some clothes, been there quite a lot but still not familiar with the place. I think my sense of direction quite bad. Firstly, we went to Marks & Spencer to get a Polo Tee and some digestive biscuits. Then, we went to OP to buy a shirt each. Mum quite happy as I bought her a shirt.

After some walking, I wanted to head back but it's still early, so we walked to find my handphone strap but couldn't find any nice ones. Then I head into Crocodile but end up spending quite a lot on 2 nice clothes. I would say it's well-spent as the quality of the clothes are very good (100% cotton). Spent $200++ on clothes, as today is payday, I paid for all but it's okay since it's a "Need" item more than a "Want" item. ^^ Good Night!

No comments: