Today we had a great singing session and chat. We all working already so not much time to gather. Today was great, except in the beginning when I need to wait for Mr. Daw for a couple of hours. We had lunch b4 "K". Daw mentioned abt chicken rice but we (actually me) din hear him. Sorry man my fault I only heard it after we ordered our food. Then we went for our karaoke session. Dawcious now very good at singing le, aaron better at rapping and champs is still our wang li hong and ah xin. Keong is very easy-going and sings any songs if u ask him too sing with you. Haha.. I had a great time with them but I hope all of us including john, yide and heen mun could join us. Maybe next time lorx, haha.. Cheers to my buddies! If you guys can make it, join me for bball playing session too. You guys are great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment