Since I din touch this blog for quite long, I reckon I should give an update.
Currently, I am working for this new company, Ameron, as a process engineer, and I have been working for 2 weeks, coming to the 3rd week already. Ameron is a fiberglass-reinforced resin pipes and fittings company and have a long history for the manufacturing of fiberglass products. Basically it's a contractor and supplier company, as it also supplies building materials as well as making wind towers.
Previously, I have been working for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for a period of 4 mths as production technician. Then, it seems like no life as I need to work on weekends as well as public holidays. I basically do not have much time to get together with my poly buddies.
Keong once told me that it's good to keep a diary for personal reference, and since I am lazy to use the pen and book, e-dairy seems a better alternative. In the future, I will be writing more in this blog, so stay tuned.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment