HR Induction early in the morning, Ms. Florence spoke in more details about the company's vision, missions, values, and not forgetting the timing for bonus payout. Haha.. Not going into detail of what she mentioned, cos' it took us about 1 hr plus before the induction ends.
After the induction, I went back to my desk and took a look at the computer, sian... Might as well go into the plant and observe how the operators work and how the equipments operate. But it was a wrong timing as the supervisor was also there, he went to one of the ovens to check the temperature and the time chart and... He caught hold of something amiss, the details don't tally. So the operator, about my age only, kena reprimanded. He was asked to explain but he said he dunno. The foreman say sth about warning letter but in the end I think they din issue, gave him one more chance. I went back to generate a chart for them so they can read if they don't remember. Sometimes, there are so many types of products that they would forget the most basic stuff. Cannot blame them also but discipline must also be in place so they do not "luan luan lai".
After lunch, I took the sample products for some sand blasting and hydrostatic tests. Stand at the QC area also very sleepy. =( Everyday also sleepy la, sleep early or late also the same. Partly b'cos the lead engineer nvr specify my scope clearly yet. I think he wants me to be proficient in my knowledge skills before he gives me any projects/tasks. Haiz, just observe the process and see what he wants me to implement lor.
After work took transport back, after shower and a bit of rest den went to meet shan and her fren (Maybelle) at marina sq for dinner. Nice dinner at CA but the baby rib dun look small and eating it is very much of a hassle. Chose the wrong dish, haha.. The restaurant also so cold.. Din bring enough cash and the restaurant dun accept nets, grrr, so paid a part of the bill only. Wanted to catch a movie after meal but all slots full so din manage to watch at marina. We tried at shaw towers but they dun have the movie we wan, I think is Beowulf. So we went to "chill out" but TCC was full house so we went elsewhere but in the end Adeline brought us back to shaw towers to Starbucks. We had a nice chat and coffee. At first I tot her fren is her senior in poly but later I got to know that they are of same age, oops.. Maybelle is a very easy-going person too. ^^ Sometimes they were chatting abt their childhood times and school times I also dunno how to fit myself in, haha.. ^^ Just listen to them chat also quite nice, got some interesting things that I also cannot control myself not to laugh. It's a nice "chill out". Thanks.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment