Monday, November 19, 2007

Since on Friday I slept at about 3am, I woke up late on Saturday at about 11 am. The alarm did rang for a couple of times but I kept sending it to snooze. Haha, it's been quite some time since I last swam so I sling on my bag and walked towards Delta Swimming Complex (Don't have to pack since I intended to swim on Friday evening but got invited to have dinner with Adeline and Maybelle instead). Since so long never swim, I decided to make my trip more worthwhile by swimming more. I hopped into the pool after some warm-up and started swimming. I kept telling to myself, Jason, you still have a long way to go, don't give up so easily. Before I stop, I already swam 40 laps. Wow, didn't think I could swim so long. I rested at the corner of the pool, panting a lot due to lack of frequent exercises (I should have exercised more). At about 1 pm, went for shower and off to Tiong Bahru Market to pack lunch for me and Di Di. At late afternoon I went to Sim Lim Square to buy 3.5" hard disk casing but when I got back, I realized I bought the hard disk casing for Sata instead for IDE slot. Dumb me...

On Sunday, woke up a bit earlier than Saturday but felt the ache from swimming yesterday. Agreed to meet Champs and Aaron for lunch @ Marina Square, so I left house at about 11 am. Reached at 1130 and went to Times to wait for them. At about 12 noon, Aaron came but Champs called and said he had stomach upset and will be late, so we went for some window shopping. Saw some nice clothes but due to this month's budget, I think I will probably get some next month, when I am not tight with shopping for clothes. We had lunch at Waraku Pasta, I had scallop and squid pasta while they had carbonara pasta. Mine's with oil sauce while theirs is with carbonara sauce is that what you call? After lunch, we went to shop for a while before Champs went to look for his gf and Aaron went back. I too also went back. My off passed so fast, tmr will be work work again. I hope to learn more stuff from my lead engineer so that I could perform.

No comments: